Jr. Marine Naturalist of New England Course
Give kids a sense of pride in New England Marine Life and Waters!
Our Whales of New England Jr. Marine Naturalist Course, available for instant download, features a Jr. Marine Naturalist Certificate of Completion and over 35 lesson pages covering topics such as:
* Whales found in New England and around the World
* Seals and other Marine Life found in New England
* Endangered Whales such as North Atlantic Right Whales
* What to do if a Marine Animal Strands
* Marine Animal Protection Laws
* Responsible Whale Watching
* Ocean Conservation
*Ocean Related Jobs
* Independent Learning Suggestions
This guide is geared to students in Grades 4-8. Download today for one or make copies for your class! We would love to feature Jr. Marine Naturalists on our website and classrooms that are making a difference in ocean conservation!